Search22 Results

Services or Offerings?
Request trash or recycling removal from a waste or recycling bin located on UWS campus.

Request educational software training on UWS’s educational software systems including eMedley: examN, eCurriculum, iClicker, Panopto, ProctorU, webCampus, Vericite and Zoom.

Request an assessment consultation for support with evaluating student achievement of institutional, program or course learning outcomes. CTL can assist with rubric or survey development, drafting learning outcomes, creating assessments, assessment analysis and reporting and implementation of follow-up action items.

Request installation of software to be used on UWS owned computers.

Request a Zoom account for web meetings

Request a light source be removed or installed.

Submit a request for a space on campus to be cleaned.

Request a course consultation for instructional design support with everything from new course development and existing course revisions to experimenting with new teaching strategies (online or on-campus), designing effective course materials, curricular alignment, integrating technology into your courses, and much more.

General email issues may include: mailbox full, not receiving emails, and more.

Request support with scholarly research on teaching and learning, generating research ideas related to teaching, testing ideas, experimenting with new teaching methods, measuring effectiveness of existing teaching methods, incorporating educational technology for the purpose of research, and more.

Ability to report non emergency, running water or toilet leaking, clogged, dripping faucet, slow drain where water is not overflowing but contained

If a university space is too hot or too cold, request a temperature adjustment.

Includes ability to report an Non Emergency Repair Request because something is broken that does not require immediate attention.
NOTE: Do not use this site to submit emergency requests, please dial (503) 206-3206

Ask a general question related to technology services provided at the University of Western States.

Technical Services (Help Desk) will retrieve asset and university owned equipment upon request.